21 dicembre, 2019

My Cristhmas Tree









Il mio albero quest'anno è diverso.
Sono le luci ad essere diverse.
Le persone che desideravo mancano ma la luce dentro il cuore è sempre viva.
Fra pochi giorni questo 2019 finirà e porterà un nuovo anno con una novità nella sezione shopping online.
Auguro a tutti voi meravigliose feste.
I migliori auguri.

-Celyne-


°°°


My tree is different this year.
It's the lights that are different.
The people I wanted are missing but the light inside the heart is always alive.
In a few days this 2019 will end and bring a new year with a novelty in the online shopping section.
I wish you all wonderful holidays.
Best wishes.

-Celyne-














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Cosa ne pensi? Lascia un commento :)

what do you think? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me

Follow .Celyne Glam